Дата выхода: 05.02.13
Автор: Intesco Research Group
Демо (Файл): Скачать
Количество страниц: 105
Способы оплаты: Наличные или безналичные платежи
Документы по сделке: Договор, счет, акт выполненных работ
Мы предоставляем готовые работы в электронном и/или печатном виде
Способы получения работы:
2) Курьерская доставка
RUSSIAN MARKET OF IT-SERVICES. IT-OUTSOURCING
ASSESSMENT OF SITUATION ON THE MARKET AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
REGIONS OF RF
DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN RUSSIA
FORECAST OF DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN IT-MARKET FOR 2012-2014
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET
TRENDS ON RUSSIAN MARKET
FACTORS IMPACTING ON THE MARKET
STATE REGULATION OF THE MARKET
LARGEST COMPANIES ON IT-MARKET
FORECAST OF MARKET DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
«SAP of CIS»
«In-line Telecom Solutions»
Production volumes, financials, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, subsidiary companies and other information about main enterprises are represented.
Federal State Statistics Service
Ministry of economic development of RF
Federal Customs Service
Federal Tax Service
Field expert evaluations
Retail sales reports
Materials of the field's main players
Field print and electronic publications
The research contains 25 schedules, 13 diagrams, 28 tables, 1 scheme.
Software tools controlling purchases were most popular - ***% of organizations used them, ***5 used the tools controlling sales of goods and services. Only ***% of organizations used ERP-systemsthat is by 1.1 p.p. more than in 2010. ***% of organizations used CRM-systems. Their share increased by 0,5 p.p. for a year.
Moscow and its region, Saint-Petersburg were the leaders in application of ERP-systems with the index exceeded twice-thrice the total level around the country.The lowest value was marked in the Far Eastern regions: Tyva, Yakutia, Kamchatka territory and Chukchi autonomous area.
Though the Russian IT-market is far from saturation, its growth rates have been slowed down now.
As per the data of Ministry of economic development of RF, the volume of segment of IT technologies is going to amount to *** bln. rub. this year, that is higher than the results of the previous year by ***%.
As per other estimates, the volume of IT-market accounted for *** bln. dol. in 2012. The surplus for a year was about **%
IT-outsourcing is becoming a second direction stimulating growth. Fifth part of companies, located in big cities, use it in some degree. The other fourth part of companies increased expenses on these services in 2012. First of all, the companies fight with lack of IT-specialists through outsourcing.
Corporate clients are the biggest consumers of IT, though the share of the private ones is also high.
Telephone network provider, oil and natural gas enterprises and financial sector are traditional consumers in this sphere. However retail networks, production companies as well as state sector are becoming clients more often. Optimization of business processes, outsourcing, Saas, visualization are among the products showing growth.
1. Population number in Russia in 2000, 2005, 2010 and forecast for 2015 and 2020, ths. ppl.
2. Dynamics of actual disposable money profit of population and its annual growth rate in 2000-2011*, %
3. Dynamics forecast of population load rate in Russia in 2011-2031
4. Dynamics of number of the employed and unemployed in RF in 2006-2010, ths. people
5. Dynamics of share of the unemployed in economically active population by FD of RF in 2006-2010, %
6. Dynamics of GDP in prices of 2008 in 2001-2011, bln. dollars
7. Investments into the fixed capital of RF in 2002-2011
8. Executed surplus/deficit of consolidated budget of RF in 2006-2011*, %
9. Dynamics of total external debt of RF and its share in GDP in 2001-2011*
10. Dynamics of structure of external debt of Russia by main sectors in 2001-2010, %
11. Consumer price index in RF in 2001-2011, %
12. Share of RF in the population of the world in 2000-2010 and forecast until 2100
13. Share of RF in the world GDP in 2001-2010 and forecast for 2012-2016, %
14. Education in the ICT sphere in 2010-2011
15. Application of computers in 2010-2011
16. Use of networks in organizations in 2010-2011, %
17. Use of corporate networks in organizations in 2010-2011, %
18. Internet use in organizations in 2010-2011
19. Speed of internet connection in organizations in 2010-2011, %
20. Use of wireless Internet in organizations in 2010-2011.
21. Use of the Internet for communication in organizations in 2010-2011, %
22. Application of special software tools in organizations in 2011-2011
23. Dynamics of proceeds in the sector where computing machinery and information technologies are used in 2007-2011, ths. rub
24. Dynamics of volume of Russian IT-market in 2009-2012*, bln. dol.
25. Dynamics of volume of Russian market of IT-services in 2004-2012* and forecast for 2013-2015, bln. dol.
1. Share of It-services in the overall volume of world market of IT in 2011, %
2. Structure of market of IT-services of the USA by incomes in the segments, %
3. Structure of the Indian IT-export, %
4. Structure of proceeds of a sector by regions in 2011, %
5. Change of the structure of proceeds of a sector by regions in 2007-2011, %
7. Structure of IT-market by segments in 2011, %
8. Structure of IT-services market by segments in 2011, %
9. Change of the budget for IT in 2012, %
10. Structure of budgets for IT in 2012, %
11. Change of budgets for information technologies in 2012
12. Structure of IT-market by categories of consumers in 2011, %
13. Factors impacting on decision to use SaaS
1. Population number of the largest cities of Russia according to Russian general census of 2010, ths. ppl.
2. Application of ERP-systems by federal districts, %
3. Application of ERP-systems by regions, %
4. Application of CRM-systems by federal districts, % с
5. Application of CRM-systems by regions, %
6. Proceeds in the sector by regions in 2007-2011, ths. rub.
7. Largest companies giving consultations in the sphere of IT, by proceeds in 2011
8. Largest companies developing software, by proceeds in 2011
9. Largest companies engaged in data processing, by proceeds in 2011
10. Largest companies creating data base, by proceeds in 2011
11. Largest companies doing technical servicing of office equipment and computing machinery, by proceeds in 2011
12. Balance sheet of "SAP CIS" company
13. Cash-flow statement of "SAP CIS" company
14. Dynamics of activities of "SAP CIS" company
15. Balance sheet of "Microsoft Rus" company
16. Cash-flow statement of "Microsoft Rus" company
17. Dynamics of activities of "Microsoft Rus" company
18. Balance sheet of "In-line Telecom Solutions" company
19. Cash-flow statement of "In-line Telecom Solutions" company
20. Dynamics of activities of "In-line Telecom Solutions" company
21. Subsidiaries of "I-Techo" company
22. Balance sheet of "I-Techo" company
23. Cash-flow statement of "I-Techo" company
24. Dynamics of activities of "I-Techo" company
25. Subsidiaries of "Technoserv` А/С" company
26. Balance sheet of "Technoserv` А/С" company
27. Cash-flow statement of "Technoserv` А/С" company
28. Dynamics of activities of "Technoserv` А/С" company
1. Classification of IT outsourcing by degree of contractor`s involvement
IT-services market. IT-outsourcing Center of Financial Technologies Lomonosov Moscow State University Lomonosov